|• Revised Romanization||Bongpyeong-myeon|
|Administrative divisions||19 ri|
|• Total||217.41 km2 (83.94 sq mi)|
|Time zone||Korea Standard Time (UTC+9)|
Bongpyeong-myeon (Hangul: 봉평면; Hanja: 蓬坪面) is a myeon (township) in Pyeongchang county of Gangwon-do South Korea. The myeon is located in northwestern part of the county. The total area of Bongpyeong-myeon is 217.41 square kilometers, and, as of 2008, the population was 5,545 people.
- Bokwang Phoenix Park: venue of 2018 Winter Olympics
- Mount Taegisan
- Phoenix Park: It offers an extensive selection, as well as ski and snowboard instruction for beginner skiers
- Households and Population by Eup, Myeon and Dong (Resident Registration)
- 평창군 [대관령면] 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다. Archived 2012-08-02 at Archive.is
- Yoon, Chul (27 December 2011). "7 best ski and snowboard resorts in Korea". CNN Go. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
|This South Korea location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|