Friedericy in 2010.
October 10, 1961 |
Charlottesville, Virginia, US
Life and career
Friedericy was born in Charlottesville, Virginia, and worked as a teacher for nearly 13 years to help supplement her acting income. In 1990s, she began her career on stage, and won Ovation Award for her role in the Los Angeles production of Our Country's Good. She later guest-starred in a number of television shows, such as Malcolm in the Middle, Veronica Mars, Star Trek: Enterprise, Criminal Minds, Bones, Dharma & Greg, Parks and Recreation, The Nine, The West Wing, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Castle, Monk. In film, Friedericy appeared in Christmas with the Kranks, Alien Raiders Paranormal Activity 3, and The Lords of Salem.
From 2007 to 2012, Friedericy starred in the NBC comedy series Chuck as NSA General Diane Beckman for the show's entire five-season run. She had a recurring role in first three seasons, and was promoted as a series regular in the fourth season. On November, 2013, she was cast as series regular in the Lifetime comedy-drama UnREAL opposite Shiri Appleby, in the role of a psychologist. She later was replaced by Amy Hill in the role. In 2015, she appeared on the second season of ABC's How to Get Away with Murder.
- "Bonita Friedericy Biography". Tvguide.com. Retrieved 2014-01-12.
- "'Chuck' Alum Boards Lifetime's 'Unreal' (Exclusive)". Hollywoodreporter.com. 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2014-01-12.
- "Amy Hill". myLifetime.com. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- Bonita Friedericy at the Internet Movie Database
- StarTrek.com article - an interview with Bonita and John
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|