From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bonito in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonito is a name given to various species of fish of the genus Sarda.
Bonito may also refer to:
- Skipjack tuna is often called "bonito", especially in Japanese cuisine; it is also known as arctic bonito or oceanic bonito
- Bonito flakes or katsuobushi, flakes of dried, fermented skipjack tuna used in Japanese cuisine
- Kero Kero Bonito, a British band from London, England
- Bonito, Bahia, a town in Bahia, Brazil
- Bonito, Campania, a comune in the Province of Avellino, Italy
- Bonito Canyon, Arizona, a 400' deep canyon in the Apache County that was the site of a skirmish between Native Americans and mounted troops on October 17, 1858
- Bonito, Mato Grosso do Sul, a municipality in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
- Bonito, Pará, a town in Pará, Brazil
- Bonito, Pernambuco, a city in Pernambuco, Brazil
- Bonito Lake, an alpine reservoir northwest of Ruidoso, New Mexico
- Bonito de Minas, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Bonito Oriental, a municipality in Colón, Honduras
- Bonito de Santa Fé, a municipality in Paraíba, Brazil
- Pueblo Bonito, an archeological site in Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, U.S.A.
- Bonito River (disambiguation) or Rio Bonito, the name of several rivers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.