Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bonkers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonkers is an informal British word for "mad" or "crazy". It may also refer to:
- Bonkers, a Disney animated series
- Bonkers, a 2007 ITV comedy TV series
- Bonkers!, a 1979 ATV variety show starring the Hudson Brothers
- "Bonkers", a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "Bonkers", a song by Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden
- Bonkers (compilation), a happy hardcore compilation album series
- Bonkers, the first album in the series
- All pages with titles beginning with Bonkers
- All pages with titles containing Bonkers
- Bonk (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonkers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.