Bonnet Creek Resort
Bonnet Creek Resort is a 70-acre (28 ha) development in the southeast corner of Walt Disney World. The land, which is not owned by Disney, is bordered on three sides by Disney-owned land and on the fourth side by Interstate 4. It is surrounded by the Bonnet Creek nature preserve and is named after Bonnet Creek, which runs through the property. The entrance is located on Buena Vista Drive, just east of the entrance to Disney's Riviera Resort.
The resort development includes a cluster of luxury and mid-priced hotels, including:
The Hilton and Waldorf Astoria hotels are joined by a 250,000-square-foot (23,000 m2) Convention Center. JW Marriott Hotels confirmed they are building a hotel due to open in 2020.
- "The Mysteries of the Bonnet Creek Resort". Yesterland.com. March 26, 2009. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- "JW Marriott to be built at Orlando's Bonnet Creek: Travel Weekly". www.travelweekly.com.
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
- Wyndham Grand Orlando
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
|This article about a location in Osceola County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|