Bonnie Brooks CM (born 1953) is a Canadian department store executive who is former vice-chairman of Hudson's Bay Company, having formerly served as president and CEO of its department store arm Hudson's Bay.
On July 6, 2016 Hudson's Bay announced via press release that Bonnie Brooks would retire in December 2016.
Brooks was born in 1953 to Gordon and Rose Brooks and was raised in London, Ontario. After university she worked at Dylex's owned Fairweather, then with upscale retailer Holt Renfrew before moving to Hong Kong to work for Lane Crawford as president from 1997 to 2008.
- Kingston, Anne (March 12, 2009). "Bonnie of The Bay She's smart, fearless and charismatic. Will that be enough to revive the iconic retailer?". Maclean's. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Flavelle, Dana (June 7, 2009). "Bonnie Brooks: Homecoming queen After 11 years of jet-setting around the world, Brooks has returned to Canada to work her magic on the Bay. Job No. 1: remaking The Room". Toronto Star. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Knell, Michael. "Bonnie Brooks to lead The Bay". Home Goods Online. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Stren, Olivia (December 2008). "Shop Girl Bonnie Brooks has a black belt in retail make-overs, but can she bring shoppers back to The Bay?". Toronto Life. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- The Star. Toronto https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/article/646819. Missing or empty
- "Order of Canada's newest appointees include Paralympian, Supreme Court judge and astrophysicist". CBC News, December 30, 2016.