From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bononia may refer to :
- the Roman name of several populated places and jurisdictions.
- Bologna - a city in Italy
- Boulogne-sur-Mer - a city in France
- Vidin - a city in Bulgaria
- Bononia (titular see), its Ancient bishopric, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Banoštor - a village in Serbia
- Bononia - a village in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.