From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bononia may refer to :
- the Roman name of several populated places and jurisdictions.
- Banoštor, a village in Serbia
- Bologna, a city in Italy
- Bononia University Press, the publisher of the University of Bologna
- Bononia, Poland, a village in Poland
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, a city in France
- Vidin, a city in Bulgaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.