From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bonosus may refer to any of:
- Bonosus (usurper) (fl. 281), a Romano-British naval officer and usurper
- Bonosus of Trier, bishop of Trier (fl. 353-373)
- Bonosus of Naissus, bishop of Naissus (fl. 380)
- Bonosus of Sardica, bishop of Sardica (fl. 391–414), heresiarch of the Bonosians
- Bonus (Sirmium) (fl. 567), a Byzantine general who defended Sirmium during a Gepid invasion erroneously recorded as "Bonosus" in some histories
- Bonus (patrician) (fl. 626), a Byzantine general erroneously recorded as "Bonosus" in some histories
- Bonus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonosus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.