From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bonsai, bonsai, or 盆栽 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonsai is the art of growing small trees and plants.
- Bonsai Kitten, an internet hoax promoting the "art" of shaping animals' bodies
- Bonsai (software), a CVS code management system
- Natara Bonsai, an outliner software for Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Windows
- Bonsai (film), a 2011 Chilean film
Bonzai may also refer to:
- Colloquial name of Synthetic cannabis
- Bonzai Records, a Belgium-based record label
- Peter Bondra (born 1968), hockey player whose nickname is "Bonzai"
- Jean de Bonsi (1554–1621)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonsai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.