Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bonsai, bonsai, or 盆栽 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonsai is the art of growing small trees and plants.
- Bonsai Kitten, an internet hoax promoting the "art" of shaping animals' bodies
- Bonsai (software), a CVS code management system
- Bonsai - hellobonsai.com (software), a freelance and small business software company
- Natara Bonsai, an outliner software for Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Windows
- Bonsai (2011 film), a 2011 Chilean film
- Bonsai (2018 film), a 2018 Indian film
Bonzai may also refer to:
- Colloquial name of Synthetic cannabis
- Bonzai Records, a Belgium-based record label
- Peter Bondra (born 1968), hockey player whose nickname is "Bonzai"
- Jean de Bonsi (1554–1621)
- Cassia "Bonzai" O'Reilly, Irish singer-songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonsai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.