From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bonus or bonus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- an extra payment (bonus payment) received for doing one's job well or
- a salary or wages based completely on how well one does one's job, called performance-related pay or pay for performance.
Bonus may also refer to:
- In the United States
- Lawrence Bonus (born 1982), Filipino basketball player
- Petrus Bonus, a physician
- Bonus (Sirmium), a Byzantine general, active in the reign of Justin II (r. 565–578)
- Bonus (patrician) (6th-century–627), Byzantine statesman and general, active in the reign of Heraclius
- Bonus, a type of question in quiz bowl
- Bonus (basketball), a situation wherein one team accumulates a certain number of fouls
- Bonus Energy A/S, a Danish wind turbine manufacturer, later called Siemens Wind Power
- 10028 Bonus, a main belt asteroid
- Boiling Nuclear Superheater (BONUS), a decommissioned nuclear facility in Puerto Rico
- TeST TST-14 Bonus, Czech glider
- Bónus, Icelandic supermarket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.