Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bonus or bonus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonus commonly means
- bonus payment, an extra payment received for doing one's job well or
- Bonus, a Commonwealth term for a distribution of profits to a with-profits insurance policy.
Bonus may also refer to:
- Bonus (patrician) (6th-century–627), Byzantine statesman and general, active in the reign of Heraclius
- Bonus (Sirmium), a Byzantine general, active in the reign of Justin II (r. 565–578)
- Petrus Bonus, a physician
Brands and enterprises
- Bonus Energy A/S, a Danish wind turbine manufacturer, later called Siemens Wind Power
- Boiling Nuclear Superheater (BONUS), a decommissioned nuclear facility in Puerto Rico
Games and sports
- Bonus (basketball), a situation wherein one team accumulates a certain number of fouls
- Bonus, a type of question in quiz bowl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.