|Parent company||Rowman & Littlefield|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Chicago, Illinois (1972–2002)|
Los Angeles, California (2002–present)
|Owner(s)||Rowman & Littlefield|
Bonus Books is an American book publisher based in Los Angeles, California. The company publishes approximately 30 books per year, primarily "how to" books on subjects such as casino gambling, sports biographies, broadcasting and journalism. Frequent authors include Frank Scoblete and John Grochowski. An additional imprint is Volt Press.
The company was established in the 1970s and was based in Chicago, Illinois until 2002, when it was acquired by a Los Angeles publishing executive, Jeffrey Stern, who had previously published Details magazine.
- The Divorce Lawyers’ Guide to Staying Married
- Best Newspaper Writing
- Broadcast Voice Handbook
- Get the Edge
- Covering Catastrophe
- The Slot Machine Answer Book
- Straight Whisky : A Living History of Sex, Drugs, and Rock ‘n’ Roll on the Sunset Strip
- "Bonus Books is Acquired By Publishing Executive Jeffrey Stern". The Write News. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- "Business Book Editors and Business Book Publishers". www.bookmarket.com. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- Staff, Edit (2006-05-15). "Announcing Our New Director/COO: Jeffrey Stern". gigaom.com. Retrieved 2020-04-28.
- "Find Paying Markets". WritersWeekly.com. 2015-06-30. Retrieved 2020-04-28.