From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boo-Boo)
|Look up boo-boo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boo Boo may refer to:
- Boo-Boo (EP), the debut EP from Boston band Big Dipper
- Boo-Boo Bear, a fictional cartoon character on The Huckleberry Hound Show and The Yogi Bear Show
- Boo Boo (album), the fifth studio album by Toro y Moi.
- Boo Boo (dog), the world's smallest dog
- An American slang term for injury, bruise, or laceration
- Boo Boo, the Caribbean English term for a boogeyman
- Booboo Stewart (born 1994), American singer, model, dancer and actor
- Boo Boo Davis (born 1943), singer
- Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, star of the reality television show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boo Boo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.