Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boob or boobs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boob is slang for a woman's breast or for a stupid or foolish person.
Boob or Boobs may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Boob, a 1926 film by William Wellman
- Boobs! The Musical, a revue by Ruth Wallis
- the title character of Boob McNutt, a comic strip by Rube Goldberg which ran from 1915 to 1934
- Jeremy Hillary Boob, a character in the animated movie Yellow Submarine (1968)
- "Boobs" (short story), by Suzy McKee Charnas (1989)
- Boob Brasfield (1898–1966), American vaudeville comedian
- Boob Darling (1903–1968), American football player
- Boob Fowler (1900–1988), American Major League Baseball shortstop
- Betty Boob, American feminist writer, editor, and television director and producer Marcelle Karp (born 1964)
- Jo Boobs, American stripper Jo Weldon (born 1962)
- All pages with titles containing Boob
- Booby (disambiguation)
- Musa M'Boob (born 1963), Gambian musician
- Betty Boop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.