Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boob or boobs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boob is slang for a woman's breast or for a stupid or foolish person.
Boob or Boobs may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Boob, a 1926 film by William Wellman
- Boobs! The Musical, a revue by Ruth Wallis
- the title character of Boob McNutt, a comic strip by Rube Goldberg which ran from 1915 to 1934
- Jeremy Hillary Boob, a character in the animated movie Yellow Submarine (1968)
- Boob Brasfield (1898–1966), American vaudeville comedian
- Boob Darling (1903–1968), American football player
- Boob Fowler (1900–1988), American Major League Baseball shortstop
- Betty Boob, American feminist writer, editor, and television director and producer Marcelle Karp (born 1964)
- Jo Boobs, American stripper Jo Weldon (born 1962)
- All pages with a title containing Boob
- Booby (disambiguation)
- Musa M'Boob (born 1963), Gambian musician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.