From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booby or boobie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The booby is a type of seabird.
Booby or boobie may also refer to:
- Breast, upper part of the torso of a primate
- Booby Island (Queensland), Queensland, Australia
- Booby Island (Kimberley), Western Australia
- Booby Island (Saint Kitts and Nevis), a mile offshore of (but not officially claimed by) Saint George Basseterre Parish
- Booby Cay, one of the three Swan Islands, Honduras
- Booby Pond, Cayman Islands - see Booby Pond Nature Reserve
As a nickname
- Boobie Clark (1949–1988), American National Football League player
- Russell Clark (criminal) (1898–1968), American thief, bank robber and prison escapee nicknamed "Boobie"
- Anthony Dixon (born 1987), American National Football League player nicknamed "Boobie"
- Daniel Gibson (born 1986), American National Basketball Association player nicknamed "Booby" or "Boobie"
- Boobie Miles (born 1970), American high school football player
- Booby, a Chinese unmanned aerial vehicle - see BUAA UAV
- Sir Thomas Booby and Lady Booby, characters in the novel Joseph Andrews
- Booby's Bay, Cornwall, UK
- Booby trap, a device intended to harm a person who triggers it
- Boob (disambiguation)
- Bubi (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Booby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.