From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booger or boogers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booger or Boogers may refer to:
- Manny or snot, dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial)
- A ghost or hobgoblin used to frighten children, also boogerman, boogieman, or bogeyman (mainly southern U.S.)
- Marco Boogers (born 1967), retired footballer from the Netherlands
- Johann Lucas Boër (1751–1835), German physician born Johann Lucas Boogers
- Anthony McFarland (born 1977), National Football League defensive lineman nicknamed "Booger"
- Ed Smith (streetball player), American streetball player nicknamed "Booger"
- Bastion Booger or Mike Shaw (1957–2010), American professional wrestler
- Dudley "Booger" Dawson, in the Revenge of the Nerds movie series
- Bogeyman, a mythical creature used by adults to frighten children into good behavior
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.