Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up booger or boogers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booger or boogers may refer to:
- Dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial)
- Johann Lucas Boër (1751–1835), German physician born Johann Lucas Boogers
- Marco Boogers (born 1967), Dutch retired footballer
- Quincy Boogers (born 1995), Dutch footballer
- Anthony McFarland (born 1977), National Football League defensive lineman nicknamed "Booger"
- Ed Smith (streetball player), American streetball player nicknamed "Booger"
- Bastion Booger or Mike Shaw (1957–2010), American professional wrestler
- Dudley "Booger" Dawson, in the Revenge of the Nerds movie series
- Bogeyman, a mythical creature, ghost or hobgoblin, used by adults to frighten children into good behavior, also boogerman, or boogieman (mainly southern U.S.)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.