From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boogie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boogie is a musical technique or rhythm.
Boogie may also refer to:
- Boogie (genre), a post-disco genre from 1980s
- Boogie rock, a genre of rock which reached the height of its popularity in the 1970s
- Boogie (album), a compilation album by The Jackson 5
- "Boogie", 2011 single by Mandy Rain
- "Boogie Oogie Oogie", a song by the American band A Taste of Honey
- Boogie (photographer) (born 1969), Serbian-American photographer
- "Boogie", nickname of DeMarcus Cousins (born 1990), American basketball player
Film and fictional characters
- Oogie Boogie, a character from Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton
- Boogie, the oily (Spanish: Boogie el aceitoso),a character from comic strips in Argentina, created by Roberto Fontanarrosa
- Boogie (2009 film), Argentine animated film based on the comic strip character Boogie el aceitoso
- Boogie (2008 film), Romanian dramedy directed by Radu Muntean, starring Dragoş Bucur and Anamaria Marinca
- Boogie (video game), a video game for the Wii, DS and PlayStation 2
- Boogie man, alternate spelling of bogeyman
- Boogie boogie boogie!, expression used by Dick Cavett and Groucho Marx
- Booger (mucus), the United States slang term for nasal mucus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boogie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.