Book of Days (The Psychedelic Furs album)
|Book of Days|
|Studio album by The Psychedelic Furs|
|Released||31 October 1989|
|Recorded||Rak Studios, London, May–July 1989|
|Genre||New wave, alternative rock|
|Producer||David M. Allen, the Psychedelic Furs|
|The Psychedelic Furs chronology|
Book of Days is the sixth studio album by the English rock band the Psychedelic Furs, released 31 October 1989 by Columbia Records. Produced by the band and David M. Allen, and reached No. 74 on the UK Albums Chart and No. 138 on the US Billboard 200.
Two singles were released from the album, "Should God Forget" and "House", which peaked at No. 8 and No. 1, respectively, on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart. "House" also reached No. 90 in the UK Singles Chart.
All lyrics written by Richard Butler; all music composed by the Psychedelic Furs.
- "Shine" - 4:03
- "Entertain Me" - 5:00
- "Book of Days" - 5:11
- "Should God Forget" - 4:21
- "Torch" - 4:49
- "Parade" - 4:45
- "Mother-Son" - 4:07
- "House" - 5:12
- "Wedding" - 4:19
- "I Don't Mine" - 3:15
- The Psychedelic Furs
- Additional personnel
- Vince Ely - drums
- Anthony Thistlethwaite
- Emily Burridge
- Gena Dry
- Jem Finer
- Joe McGinty - keyboards
- John Hymas
- Knox Chandler - guitar
- Roy Spong - engineer
- Allan D. Martin, Richard Butler - cover design
- Allan D. Martin, Peter Robathan - photography
|UK Albums Chart||74|
|U.S. Billboard 200||138|
- AllMusic review
- "Chart Stats - The Psychedelic Furs". Chart Stats. Archived from the original on 2011-09-08. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "The Psychedelic Furs - Charts & Awards - Billboard Albums". AllMusic (Rovi Corporation). Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- Book of Days - The Psychedelic Furs - Charts & Awards - Billboard Singles. AllMusic.com.
|This 1980s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|