Book of Kings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Book of Kings may refer to:
- The Books of Kings in the Bible
- The Shahnama, an 11th-century epic Persian poem
- The Morgan Bible, a French medieval picture bible
- The Pararaton, a 16th-century Javanese history of southeast Asia
- The Book of Kings, a 1999 World War II novel by James Thackara
- The Book of Kings, a 2011 funeral doom metal album by Mournful Congregation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book of Kings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.