Book of Love
Book of Love may refer to:
- "The Book of Love" (song), by The Monotones
- "The Book of Love" (The Magnetic Fields song), a song by The Magnetic Fields from their 1999 album 69 Love Songs, later covered by many including Peter Gabriel
- Book of Love (band), an American synth pop band
- Book of Love (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- "Book of Love", a song by Toya featuring Loon from her 2001 self-titled album, Toya
- "Book of Love", a song by Felix Jaehn
- "Book of Love", a song by Fleetwood Mac from their 1982 album Mirage
- Book of Love (1990 film), directed by Robert Shaye based on William Kotzwinkle's book (see below)
- Book of Love (2002 film), directed by Jeffrey W. Byrd
- Book of Love (2004 film), directed by Alan Brown
- Book of Love (2016 film), a 2016 Chinese-Hong Kong film directed by Xue Xiaolu
- The Book of Love (film), a 2017 American film directed by Bill Purple
- American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, 2009 film
- The Book of Love (novel), a 1934 novel by Upton Sinclair
- Book of Love (originally titled Jack in the Box), a 1980 novel by William Kotzwinkle
- The Book of Love, a novel by Kathleen McGowan
- "The Book of Love." million-selling explicit guide to sex by Dr David Delvin, first published in 1974, later published in 11 languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.