Book of the Dead (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Book of the Dead (novel))
|Look up Book of the Dead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Book of the Dead is the common name for several ancient Egyptian funerary texts. It may also refer to:
- Bardo Thodol, traditionally but inaccurately called the "Tibetan Book of the Dead"
- "Nekyia", Book 11 of the Odyssey
- Book of the Dead (anthology), a 1989 zombie horror anthology series
- Book of the Dead (memoir), E. Hoffman Price's collection of memoirs
- Book of the Dead (Cornwell novel), a crime novel written in 2007 by Patricia Cornwell
- The Book of the Dead (novel), the seventh book of the Agent Pendergast series and the third book of the Diogenes trilogy written by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- The Book of the Dead (Lee), the third novel in The Secret Books of Paradys series by Tanith Lee
- Necronomicon, H.P. Lovecraft's fictional book
- Book of the Dead (Angel novel), a 2004 novel based on the U.S. television series Angel
- "The Book of the Dead", poem by American poet Muriel Rukeyser, published as Part 1 of her second volume, US 1 (1938)
- The QI Book of the Dead, the fourth tie-in book with the British television series QI
- Agrippa (A Book of the Dead), a poem by William Gibson
- The Book of the Dead (film), a 2005 Japanese film
- Totenpass, the "passport of the dead" in some ancient Greco-Roman religions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book of the Dead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.