Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up booklet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booklet may refer to:
- A small book or group of pages
- A type of tablet computer
- Postage stamp booklet, made up of one or more small panes of postage stamps in a cardboard cover
- Liner notes, writings found in booklets which come inserted into the compact disc or DVD jewel case or the equivalent packaging for vinyl records and cassettes
- Digital booklet, the digital equivalent of liner notes that often accompany digital music purchases
- Nokia Booklet 3G, a netbook computer
- Programme (booklet), available for patrons attending a live events
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booklet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.