Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1995: Terry Chang (Chinese: 張天立), who had graduated from National Taiwan University (math) and had had graduate study at Pennsylvania State University (computer) and Rutger's University (business), started the first online bookstore of the Taiwan-Mainland China-Hong Kong area, and established Pok'elai Digital Science & Technology Co., Ltd., by the year-end. This was within one year of the establishment of Amazon.com. 
- 1996: Books.com.tw (Chinese: 博客來網路書店) officially started its business.
- 2000: started "Order to Books.com.tw and receive/pay at Uni-President Enterprises Corporation's 7-Eleven store" service .
- 2001: Uni-President Enterprises invested in Books.com.tw.
- 2004: Simplified Chinese books, published in mainland China, were sold in addition to Traditional Chinese books, published in Taiwan. 
- 2005: Yamato Transport's Tanwan subsidiary began to be used for delivery to the customers.
- 2013: Listed as one of Taiwan's 100 Largest Companies for the fifth year. Exceeded five million customers (cumulative).
- 2014: In Hong Kong, started "Order to Books.com.tw and receive/pay at Dairy Farm's 7-Eleven store" service.