5 June 2005|
(as Boomerang Europe)
21 April 2015
(as an independent channel in Angola and Mozambique)
26 April 2018
|Owned by||Turner Broadcasting System Europe|
|Slogan||No Boomerang (On Boomerang)|
|Headquarters||Turner House, London, United Kingdom|
|DStv ao||Channel 583|
|DStv mz||Channel 583|
|Vodafone TV||Channel 58|
Boomerang is a Portuguese digital cable and satellite television channel launched on 26 April 2018 and owned by Turner Broadcasting System Europe. Currently, it is available in Angola, Mozambique and Portugal.
On 5 June 2005, Boomerang Europe was launched in English for all Europe, Middle East and Africa, including Portugal, Angola and Mozambique. On 31 December 2013, the Pan-European feed was removed in Portugal due to the launch of the Portuguese feed of Cartoon Network. On 21 April 2015, Boomerang in European Portuguese was launched in Angola and Mozambique as a partnership with DStv and it is available on the DStv Bué and DStv Grande packages. Later, it was launched in Portugal on 26 April 2018 and it is available with Vodafone and Nowo TV operators.
- Cartoon Network (Portugal)
- Turner Broadcasting System Europe
- Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe
- "Company Information". Turner Broadcasting System Europe. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "The Latest on New Shows, Channel Launches and More | DStv | Boomerang chega à DStv!". dstv.com. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- "Boomerang Now Available In Portugal On Vodafone And Nowo - RegularCapital". RegularCapital. 2018-04-26. Retrieved 2018-04-27.