This article does not cite any sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Boomerang Europe refers to one of the following feeds:
- Boomerang UK, which airs in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Malta in English.
- Boomerang CEE, which airs in the Benelux region, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Russia and the rest of the Central and Eastern Europe region in English, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian and Russian.
- Boomerang MENA/Boomerang Africa, two separate feeds. The current feed airs across the Middle East and North Africa region (it excludes Israel, Iran and Turkey) in English and Arabic, with a Greek version also available on providers in Greece and Cyprus; the feed airs exclusively in Sub-Saharan Africa in English only.
- Boomerang Portugal, which airs in Portuguese and is intended to air in Portugal as well as Lusophone countries in Sub-Saharan Africa (i.e. Angola and Mozambique). However, is currently only available in Angola and Mozambique.
- Boomerang Nordic, which airs in the Nordic countries in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian language.
- Boomerang Italy, which airs in Italy, Italian-speaking parts of Switzerland and San Marino in Italian.
- Boomerang Germany, which airs in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and German-speaking parts of Switzerland, in German
- Boomerang France, which airs in France, Monaco, French-speaking parts of Switzerland and Belgium, and Francophone countries in Africa in French
- Boomerang Turkey, which airs in Turkey in Turkish.