Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Boomerang Europe refers to one of the following feeds:
- Boomerang UK, which airs in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Malta in English.
- Boomerang CEE, which airs in the Benelux region, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Russia and the rest of the Central and Eastern Europe region in English, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian and Russian.
- Boomerang MENA/Boomerang Africa, two separate feeds. The current feed airs across the Middle East and North Africa region (it excludes Israel, Iran and Turkey) in English and Arabic, with a Greek version also available on providers in Greece and Cyprus; the feed airs exclusively in Sub-Saharan Africa in English only.
- Boomerang Portugal, which airs in Portuguese and is intended to air in Portugal as well as Lusophone countries in Sub-Saharan Africa (i.e. Angola and Mozambique). However, is currently only available in Angola and Mozambique. the feed has launched in Portugal.
- Boomerang Nordic, which airs in the Nordic countries in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian language.
- Boomerang Italy, which airs in Italy, Italian-speaking parts of Switzerland and San Marino in Italian.
- Boomerang Germany, which airs in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and German-speaking parts of Switzerland, in German
- Boomerang France, which airs in France, Monaco, French-speaking parts of Switzerland and Belgium, and Francophone countries in Africa in French
- Boomerang Turkey, which airs in Turkey in Turkish.