From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boomtown (TV series))
|Look up boomtown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A boomtown is a community that experiences sudden and rapid population and economic growth.
Boomtown or Boom Town may also refer to:
- Boomtown Historic District, a neighborhood in Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Boomtown, Inc., a former gaming company in Verdi, Nevada
- Boomtown Biloxi, a casino in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Boomtown Bossier City, a hotel and casino located in Bossier City, Louisiana (formerly known as Casino Magic Bossier City)
- Boomtown Las Vegas, a former hotel and casino located in Enterprise, Nevada (now known as Silverton Las Vegas)
- Boomtown New Orleans, a hotel and casino located in Harvey, Louisiana (formerly known as Boomtown Westbank)
- Boomtown Reno, a hotel and casino located in Verdi, Nevada
Art, entertainment, and media
- Boom Town (film), a 1940 adventure drama Hollywood film starring Clark Gable
- Boomtown Records, an independent record label founded by Jaddan Comerford
- Boomtown (Andrew Cash album), the second studio album released by Canadian roots rock singer Andrew Cash
- Boomtown (David + David album), 1986
- Boomtown (Ozma album), the fifth studio album released by American rock band Ozma
- Boomtown (Toby Keith album), the second studio album released by American country music singer Toby Keith
- BoomTown Fair, a UK music festival.
- The Boomtown Rats, an Irish new wave band.
- Boomtown (1956 TV series), a weekend children's show on WBZ-TV in Boston, Massachusetts
- Boomtown (2002 TV series), a U.S. television action/drama series produced by NBC
- "Boom Town" (Doctor Who), a 2005 episode in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Boom Town (2013 TV series), a structured reality television series shown on BBC Three
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boomtown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.