Boone Township, Crawford County, Indiana
Location of Boone Township in Crawford County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||12.19 sq mi (31.6 km2)|
|• Land||12 sq mi (30 km2)|
|• Water||0.19 sq mi (0.5 km2)|
|Elevation||479 ft (146 m)|
|• Density||14.6/sq mi (5.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453126|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 12.19 square miles (31.6 km2), of which 12 square miles (31 km2) (or 98.44%) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.49 km2) (or 1.56%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Ohio Township (northeast)
- Union Township, Perry County (southwest)
- Oil Township, Perry County (west)
The township contains five cemeteries: Birds, Orchard Hill, Riddle, Sheckell and Burnside.
- "Boone Township, Crawford County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.