This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Des Swan, John Munnelly|
|Products||Vitamins and Minerals and Health supplements|
Boost Buddy is an Irish supplier of personalised vitamins and minerals (multivitamins) specially targeted to Generation Y. Established in 2013 by Des Swan and John Munnelly, the company is based in Newbridge, Ireland.
A key element of Boost Buddy's offer is their packaging solution, a fully recyclable pack which Boost Buddy has developed with carton packaging company Chesapeake (Leicester and Nottingham). Boost Buddy pack acts as both a primary pack and transit case for the Boost Buddy range of multivitamins.
Boost Buddy was named finalist for the Pro-Carton ECMA European Packaging Award for Innovation. Nicorette's Pandora Box was declared winner for this category at a ceremony held in September 2013 at the ECMA Annual Congressin Dubrovnik, Croatia.
In September 2013 Boost Buddy's packaging was nominated for the SupplySide Names Editor's Choice Award 2013, under the category of Packaging Design. The award ceremony will be held at SupplySide West 2013 in November 2013 in Las Vegas.
- Starling, Shane. "Boost Buddy takes EFSA health claims to the youth". Nutra Ingredients. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Boost Buddy Advert". Boost Buddy.
- "New Irish multivitamin brand BOOST BUDDY shortlisted for prestigious European Award". Boost Buddy. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- Packaging Today. "Chesapeake Boost Buddy vitamins pack fulfils dual role". Packaging Today. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Chesapeake provides a 'boost'". Chesapeake Limited. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Pharmaceutical Finalists 2013". Pro Carton. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "PRO Carton ECMA Award Pharmaceutical Winner and Finalists". Pro Carton. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- ECMA Annual Congress
- "SupplySide Names Editor's Choice Award Finalists". Natural Products Insider. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Boost Buddy announces sponsorship deal with UK surf champion Laura Crane". Boost Buddy. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "British Surfing Champion Laura Crane and Boost Buddy". Boost Buddy. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Boost Buddy is delighted to sponsor the Warwick University basketball club for the 2013/14 academic year". Warwick University Basketball Club. Retrieved 29 October 2013.