(Redirected from Boot Camp)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boot camp may refer to:
- Boot camp (correctional), a type of correctional facility for adolescents, especially in the U.S. penal system
- Boot camp, a training camp for learning various types of skills
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Bootcamp (band), a 1980s band
- Boot Camp (album), from Lil Soldiers
- "Boot Camp", a track featured on the 1996 Soundgarden album, Down On The Upside
- Boot Camp (TV series), a 2001 reality television show
- Boot camp, a stage of competition on the TV series The X Factor
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Boot Camp (film), also known as Straight Edge
- Combat School, a Konami video game released in North America as "Boot Camp"
Brands and enterprises
- Boot Camp (software), Apple software for installing an alternative operating system on an Intel-based Macintosh computer
- Billy's Bootcamp, military inspired exercise program by Billy Blanks
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boot camp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.