Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boothroyd may refer to a number of things:
- Aidy Boothroyd, an English former footballer and formerly the manager of Watford Football Club
- Allen Boothroyd, an industrial designer
- Basil Boothroyd, English humourist
- Benjamin Boothroyd, English clergyman and Hebrew scholar
- Betty Boothroyd, a British politician and was the first female Speaker of the House of Commons
- Clement G. Boothroyd, World War I flying ace
- Geoffrey Boothroyd, an English firearms expert and author of several works on the subject
- Giles Boothroyd (born 1969), rugby league footballer of the 1980s and 1990s
- Richard Boothroyd, former English cricketer
- Q (James Bond), the quartermaster in the James Bond books and movies is named Boothroyd, though he is more often referred to by his job title, "Q".
- Boothroyd, West Yorkshire, a village in the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, England.
- Boothroyd, British Columbia
- Boothroyd First Nation, a First Nations band government in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Hartung-Boothroyd Observatory, located near Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, USA.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boothroyd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.