Bootleg (Tempest album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by Tempest|
The Music Annex |
Dave Wellhausen Studios
San Francisco, California
|Producer||Tempest with Doug Dayson and John Altman|
- Heather on the Moor (Traditional/Tempest)
- Soldier Song (Wullenjohn)
- Handsome Molly (Traditional/Tempest)
- Wild Rover (Wullenjohn/Traditional)
- Desert Eyes (Butler)
- Captain Morgan (Sorbye)
- Same Side of the Fence (Sorbye/Butler)
- Dance of the Third Leg (Wullenjohn)
- Heart of Mine (Sorbye)
- Man Without a Name (Butler)
- Lief Sorbye – mandolin, vocals
- Rob Wullenjohn – guitar
- Adolfo Lazo – drums
- Ian Butler – bass
- Album produced by Tempest with Doug Dayson and John Altman.
- Recorded at The Music Annex and Dave Wellhausen Studios, San Francisco, California.
- Engineered by John Altmann and Doug Dayson.
- Mastered by George Horn at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California.
- Released by Heyday Records.