Live: Bootlegged, Broke And In Solvent Seas is a live album by electro-industrial band Skinny Puppy. It was recorded in Warsaw, Bratislava, Hildesheim, and Budapest, during the band's 2010 European tour and released on June 12, 2012 via Metropolis Records in the U.S.A. and in Germany via dependent on June 15, 2012 
- Art Direction [Sleeve] – Steven R. Gilmore
- Artwork [Right Image] – Steven R. Gilmore
- Design – Steven R. Gilmore
- Management – Jeff Jacquin
- Other [Backstage Manager] – Ashley McMillan
- Other [Costumes] – Kerrie Kordowski-Jensen
- Other [Road Crew] – Alex Scull, Colin Campell, Corey Goldberg, Gary Smith, Sean Waller
- Performer [Skinny Puppy Live:] – Justin Bennett, N Ohgr, cEvin Key
- Technician [Live Sound] – Ken Marshall
- Technician [Projections, Environment] – Sarah Hill, Tim Hill
- Technician [Prop Master] – Sash Coon
- Technician [Prosthetic Designs] – Tim Gore
- ^ B. Van Isacker (March 18, 2012). "Skinny Puppy goes live with Bootlegged, Broke, and In Solvent Seas album'". Side-Line. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- ^ "Bootlegged, Broke and In Solvent Seas". Metropolis Records. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- ^ Discogs (2012). "Live: Bootlegged, Broke And In Solvent Seas at Discogs". Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- ^ Jeffries, David (June 12, 2012). "Album Review - Skinny Puppy: Live: Bootlegged, Broke And In Solvent Seas". allmusic. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- ^ Uhlenbruch, J. "Niggels" (June 18, 2012). ":Music Review: Skinny Puppy – Live: Bootlegged, Broke And In Solvent Seas". Reflections of Darkness. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- ^ "Skinny Puppy – Chart history" Billboard Top Heatseekers Albums for Skinny Puppy. Retrieved June 21, 2014.