From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Booyah)
|Look up booyah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booya or booyah may refer to:
- A catchphrase popularized by ESPN sportscaster and anchor Stuart Scott in the 1990s, and later on the television show Mad Money
- Booyah (company), a social web and mobile entertainment company
- Booya (ship), a three–masted schooner which sank during Cyclone Tracy in 1974
- Booyah (stew), a simple chicken and vegetable stew that is cooked overnight, typically in huge Booyah kettles for church picnics and public festivals
- Booyah, Here We Go, a 1995 song by Sweetbox
- Booyah (song), a song by Showtek
- Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E., a Samoan gangsta rap band
- Hooyah, a battle-cry used by United States Special Forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.