From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borač may refer to:
- Borač, Czech Republic, a village and municipality near Brno
- Borač Castle, seat of Pavlović noble family in medieval Bosnia
- Borač Valley of the Upper Neretva, in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Boračko Lake, near the Neretva river, in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Borač, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a village near Rogatica
- Borač, Serbia, a village near Knić, Serbia
- Borač Fortress, near Borač, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.