|Commenced operations||8 May 2010|
|Ceased operations||24 April 2017 (suspended)|
|Operating bases||Sabiha Gökçen International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||fly borajet|
|Parent company||Borajet Havayolları|
Borajet (Turkish: Borajet Havayolları) is a privately owned Turkish airline based in Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Istanbul operating domestic and international services. It suspended operations on 24 April 2017 and plans to resume them sometime in 2018.
The airline was founded in 2008 by Yalcin Ayasli, a Turkish businessman living in the USA. Fatih Akol is Chairman of the Board. The company rented a hangar at Atatürk International Airport, Istanbul and then purchased three second-hand ATR 72-500 turboprop aircraft, which were delivered in the beginning of 2010.
In 2014 Borajet agreed a deal to lease five Embraer 190 aircraft (with options on a further three) from GE Capital Aviation Services. In October 2016 Borajet announced long-term lease deals with AerCap for three Embraer 190-E2 and two Embraer 195-E2 aircraft, with deliveries to begin in 2018.
Suspension of operations
On 24 April 2017, Borajet announced that they will temporarily suspend their operations and 30,000 existing flight reservations would be transferred to Turkish Airlines. The airline stated maintenance issues as a reason for this move and plans to resume operations sometime during 2018 when Istanbul's new international airport becomes operational. Turkish court orders seven BoraJet Embraers seized. 
Prior to the suspension of operations in April 2017, Borajet served the following scheduled destinations. Several more airports in Europe and the Middle East were served as charters while more domestic destinations were operated on a wet-lease basis.
- Northern Cyprus
- Adana - Adana Şakirpaşa Airport
- Alanya – Gazipaşa Airport
- Ankara – Esenboğa International Airport
- Antalya – Antalya Airport
- Bodrum - Milas–Bodrum Airport
- Çanakkale – Çanakkale Airport
- Diyarbakır – Diyarbakır Airport
- Edremit – Balikesir Koca Seyit Airport
- Istanbul – Sabiha Gökçen International Airport Base
- İzmir - Adnan Menderes Airport
- Siirt – Siirt Airport
Borajet also maintains codeshare agreements with the following airlines:
|Embraer 195||5||—||118||1 painted in Fenerbahçe S.K. special livery|
- "Hakkında" (in Turkish). Borajet. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- atwonline.com - Turkish regional BoraJet suspends operations 25 April 2017
- borajet.com.tr - Route map retrieved 25 April 2017
- Cebeci, Uğur (2009-11-15). "BoraJet geliyor". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Contact Us." Borajet. Retrieved on 16 February 2011. "ADDRESS İDTM Blokları A-3 Blok Kat:5 Yeşilköy 34149 / İstanbul-TURKEY"
- "Dolmuş uçak için izin çıktı" (in Turkish). Türkiye Eğitim. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Borajet, ilk tarifeli uçuşunu gerçekleştirdi". Ulaşım Online (in Turkish). 2010-05-08. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- "News". Airliner World: 7. May 2014.
- "Borajet Secures E2 Deal". Airliner World (December 2016): 8.
- "Local carrier halts operations for restructuring ahead of new Istanbul airport openingi". Hurriyet Daily News. 2017-04-24. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- planespotters.net - BoraJet Fleet Details and History retrieved 26 April 2017
- borajet.com.tr - Fleet retrieved 26 April 2017
- Borajet Fenerbahçe Uçağımız Hazır (Turkish)
Media related to BoraJet at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in English)/(in Turkish)