|Commenced operations||7 May 2010|
|Operating bases||Sabiha Gökçen Int'l Airport|
|Parent company||Borajet Havayolları|
The airline was founded in 2008 by Yalcin Ayasli, a Turkish businessman living in the USA. Fatih Akol is Chairman of the Board. The company rented a hangar at Atatürk International Airport, Istanbul and then purchased three second-hand ATR 72-500 turboprop aircraft, which were delivered in the beginning of 2010.
Borajet received its "Regional Airline Operations License" on 22 April 2010 and started operations on 7 May 2010 with its first flight from Istanbul to Tokat. In 2014 Borajet agreed a deal to lease five Embraer 190 aircraft (with options on a further three) from GE Capital Aviation Services.
Borajet serves the following destinations:
- Adana - Adana Şakirpaşa Airport
- Adıyaman – Adıyaman Airport
- Alanya – Gazipaşa Airport
- Ankara – Esenboğa International Airport
- Antalya – Antalya Airport
- Bodrum - Milas–Bodrum Airport
- Çanakkale – Çanakkale Airport
- Edremit – Balikesir Koca Seyit Airport
- Hatay - Hatay Airport
- Istanbul – Sabiha Gökçen International Airport Base
- İzmir - Adnan Menderes Airport
- Siirt – Siirt Airport
- Tokat – Tokat Airport
- Trabzon - Trabzon Airport
|Embraer 195||6||118||3 operated for Turkish Airlines|
The Borajet average fleet age is 10.4 years (as of July 2014).
- "Hakkında" (in Turkish). Borajet. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- borajet.com - Flight Schedules
- Cebeci, Uğur (2009-11-15). "BoraJet geliyor". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Contact Us." Borajet. Retrieved on 16 February 2011. "ADDRESS İDTM Blokları A-3 Blok Kat:5 Yeşilköy 34149 / İstanbul-TURKEY"
- "Dolmuş uçak için izin çıktı" (in Turkish). Türkiye Eğitim. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Borajet, ilk tarifeli uçuşunu gerçekleştirdi". Ulaşım Online (in Turkish). 2010-05-08. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- "News". Airliner World: 7. May 2014.
- Borajet Fleet ch-aviation.ch
- Borajet Fleet borajet.com.tr