From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone||Sri Lanka Standard Time Zone (UTC+5:30)|
Following bus routes are fallen through Boralanda
- Haputale - Welimada (134)
- Boralanda-Bandarawela (228 Via Diyatalawa)
- Welimada - Ohiya- Hortan Plains (B508)
- Boralanda - Welimada (311 via Bogahakumbura and Keppetipola)
- Haputale - Nuwaraeliya (via Bogahakumbura and Keppetipola)
- Agriculture Research Institute
- Post Office
- State Timber Corporation
- Government Medical Centre
- Police Training School
Some important places around Boralanda
- Horton Plains National Park
- St. Thomas' College,Guruthalawa
- Rahangala Peak
- Hinnarangolla Temple
- Boralanda Farm
- Potatoes Archived July 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- potato at boralanda area[permanent dead link]
- Halylese Flower Seeds Archived June 4, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Distance to Horton Plains via Boralanda?
- Access to Place Archived January 16, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Welimada - Boralanda - Ohiya - Horton Plains (32.47 km) Archived April 28, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Agriculture Research Farm
- potato cultivation at Boralanda Agriculture farm
- Post Offices Archived March 5, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
|This Uva Province, Sri Lanka location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|