Borda may refer to:
- Qaṣīda al-Burda, a famous Sufi poem.
- Borda (building) or borde, traditional cattle farmers' buildings in the Pyrenees, a barn, sheepfold, or stable
- Places in India
- Borda da Mata, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Borda, the Hungarian name for Burda village, Budureasa Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Borda (crater), a lunar crater
- Borda count, a single-winner election method
- Borda–Carnot equation in fluid dynamics
- BORDA, Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association
- Borda, family name of a French-Spanish noble house.
- Aritz Borda, a Spanish footballer
- Deborah Borda, an American orchestra executive
- Jean-Charles de Borda (1733–1799), a French mathematician, physicist, political scientist, and sailor
- Lidia Borda, an Argentinian tango singer
- Soleil Borda, an American teen actress
- Arturo Borda (1883–1953), a Bolivian surrealist painter
- French ship Borda, six different French naval ships named Borda
- Bourda, a cricket ground in Georgetown, Guyana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.