Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borda may refer to:
- Qaṣīda al-Burda, a famous Sufi poem.
- Borda (building) or borde, traditional cattle farmers' buildings in the Pyrenees, a barn, sheepfold, or stable
- Places in India
- Borda da Mata, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Borda, the Hungarian name for Burda village, Budureasa Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Borda (crater), a lunar crater
- Borda (legendary creature), in the culture of the Emilia-Romagna of the Po Valley, Italy
- Borda count, a single-winner election method
- Borda–Carnot equation in fluid dynamics
- BORDA, Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association
- House of Borda, family name of a French-Spanish noble house
- Aritz Borda, a Spanish footballer
- Deborah Borda, an American orchestra executive
- Jean-Charles de Borda (1733–1799), a French mathematician, physicist, political scientist, and sailor
- Lidia Borda, an Argentinian tango singer
- Soleil Borda, an American teen actress
- Arturo Borda (1883–1953), a Bolivian surrealist painter
- French ship Borda, six different French naval ships named Borda
- Bourda, a cricket ground in Georgetown, Guyana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.