From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up border in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A border is a geographical boundary of political entities or legal jurisdictions.
Border or borders may also refer to:
- Border country, the area either side of the border between Scotland and England
- Border Region, a NUTS III region of the Republic of Ireland
- Scottish Borders, an area of lowland Scotland on the border with England
Entertainment and media
- Border (1997 film), Bollywood war film
- Border (2007 film), a documentary about the Mexican-American border
- The Border (TV series) (Canadian, 2008–2010), about a fictitious customs agency
- ITV Border, previously Border Television, a UK television station
- "Borders" (Feeder song)
- "Borders" (The Sunshine Underground song)
- Border Reivers (rugby), a Scottish team
- Border cricket team, South Africa
- Allan Border Medal, a cricket award in Australia
- Allan Border (born 1955), former Australian cricket captain
- Beau Borders, sound engineer
- Gloria Borders, sound editor
- Larry Border (1951–2011), American politician from West Virginia
- Ila Borders (born 1975), American baseball pitcher
- Lisa Borders (born 1957), President of the Atlanta City Council
- Pat Borders (born 1963), American baseball catcher
- William Donald Borders (born 1913), US Catholic archbishop
- Borders Group, an American defunct international bookseller
- Bordure in heraldry
- All pages beginning with "border"
- All pages with titles containing "border"
- The Border (disambiguation)
- Borderline (disambiguation)
- Boarder (disambiguation)
- Bored (disambiguation)
- Bordeaux (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Border.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.