|Country of origin||Norway|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8 (list of episodes)|
|Original network||TV 2|
|Original release||November 2, 2017|
Borderliner (Norwegian: Grenseland) is a Norwegian noir crime drama series that involves a police officer visiting his hometown where he investigates a local man's apparent suicide. The series initially aired on November 2, 2017 in Norway on TV 2 and was released to Netflix on March 6, 2018.
Nikolai, a police officer, investigates the suicide of a local man named Tommy; his co-investigator, Anniken, suspects foul play. Nikolai plants evidence to protect his brother but later discovers the truth behind Tommy's death.
- Tobias Santelmann as Nikolai Andreassen
- Ellen Dorrit Petersen as Anniken Høygaard-Larsen
- Benjamin Helstad as Lars Andreassen
- Bjørn Skagestad as Hans Olav Andreassen
- Eivind Sander as Josef Koldberg
- Frode Winther as Bengt Skare
- Morten Svartveit as Kristoffer Lund
- Stig Henrik Hoff as Sven Lindberg
- Ellen Birgitte Winther as Marta Hagen
- Ole Christoffer Ertvaag as Ove Dreyer
- Thelma Farnes Ottersen as Milla
- Todd Bishop Monrad Vistven as Erik
- Kim-Henning Nilsen es Tommy Hagen
- Cathrine Hoel Hansen as Matilde
- Frida Stavnes as Katia
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
Erik Adams of the AV Club considers it a top pick. Meghan O'Keefe of Decider called the series "as dark and atmospheric as Scandi-noir comes, but it’s also elegantly beautiful and extremely tense".
- Nelson, Alex (2018-02-27). "Borderliner: Netflix's scandi-noir could be the Norwegian Line of Duty". iNews. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- Adams, Erik (2017-03-06). "Seal in that last bit of wintry chill with the Scandinavian noir of Borderliner". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- O'Keefe, Meghan (2017-03-06). "Netflix's 'Borderliner' Is Going To Be Your New Scandi-Noir Obsession". Decider. Retrieved 2018-03-09.