|Parent||West Coast Motors|
|Service area||Scottish Borders|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||40 (August 2018)|
Borders Buses can trace its origins back to 1972, when a taxi service commenced operating in the small village of Burnmouth in the Scottish Borders under the Perryman's banner, before moving to new larger premises in Berwick-upon-Tweed in 2002. In 2013 a second depot was opened in St Boswells following the winning of a number of routes previously operated by Munro's of Jedburgh. In February 2016, the business was sold by Richard Perryman to West Coast Motors.
As of August 2018, Borders Buses operated 40 services.
- Companies House extract company no 6445349 Borders Buses Limited
- Bus jons boost...but Munro's misses out Selkirk Weekend Advertiser 20 June 2013
- Tender losses force Munro's closure Bus & Coach Professional 10 July 2013
- Perryman's Buses taken over by West Coast Motors The Scotsman 26 February 2016
- "West Coast Motors buys Perryman's of Berwick-upon-Tweed" Coach & Bus Week issue 1229 1 March 2016 page 6
- Perryman's set to take over threatened Borders bus routes Border Telegraph 15 July 2016
- New bus services for Hawick, Peebles and Selkirk ITV News 15 July 2016
- "Borders Buses to formally merge with Perryman's" Coach & Bus Week issue 1299 11 July 2017 page 11
- Two become one on the borders Bus & Coach Buyer 12 July 2017
- Timetables Borders Buses