|Born||September 29, 1965|
In Spain, Izaguirre started to write scripts and participate in TV shows. He is considered one of the most important showmen, especially after his participation in the late night television show Crónicas Marcianas.
Izaguirre has written articles in several publications: Zero, El País Semanal, Fotogramas and Marie Claire. He was one of the presenters of the TV show Channel nº4 with Ana García-Siñeriz between 2005 and 2008, when the program was removed. He also has been host of Miss Venezuela pageant in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013.
In February 2006, Izaguirre married his longtime boyfriend Rubén Nogueira.
He was finalist of the Premio Planeta in 2007 with his novel Villa Diamante.
Since 2015 Izaguirre is in the panel of TV show Suelta la Sopa of Telemundo (Miami, Florida) with descriptive segments that reveal the best kept secrets of favorite soap opera stars narrated in a docudrama style.
- El vuelo de los avestruces (1991) novel
- Azul petróleo (1998) novel
- Morir de glamour (2000) essay
- Verdades alteradas (2001) essay
- 1965 (2002) novel
- Fetiche (2003) essay
- Villa Diamante (2007) novel
- Y de repente fue ayer (2009) novel
- Dos monstruos juntos (2011) novel
- Un jardín al norte (2014) novel
- Tiempo de tormenta (2018) novel
- Echaide, María (April 10, 2006). "Boris Izaguirre: «Acepté mi matrimonio sin fidelidad»". 20 Minutos (in Spanish). Retrieved April 8, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boris Izaguirre.|