|Full name||Boris Stankovich|
|Date of birth||January 9, 1980|
|Place of birth||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||115 kg (18 st 2 lb)|
|School||Kelston Boys High School|
|Rugby union career|
While born in New Zealand, Stankovich was capped for England at under-19 and under-21 level.
Stankovich was educated at Kelston Boys High School, Auckland and played Rugby for the school's First XV alongside Peter Koloi and Vinnie "Kelston Smashing Machine" McClafferty . He was also Head boy in his final year at school. He began his career playing for London Irish before moving to France where he won promotion with SC Albi to the Top 14 in 2006. Initially he played at hooker before moving to prop.
He moved to Leicester Tigers in 2007 and made his debut against Bristol in the first match of the 2007/08 season. During his time at Leicester, the club have won three premiership titles and the Anglo-Welsh Cup in 2012.
Newport Gwent Dragons
In May 2014 Stankovich joined Newport Gwent Dragons. He was released in 2016.
- "Leicester Tigers Senior Squad - Boris Stankovich". web page. Leicester Tigers. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Kelston Boys High School Honours Board (Retrieved 5 May2014)
- "Cardiff RFC - Boris Stankovich". web page. Cardiff RFC. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "Leicester Tigers Roll of Honour". web page. Leicester Tigers. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- "Coventry RFC's Boris Stankovich becomes Leicester Tigers' Richard Cockerill scrum stand-in". web page. Coventry Telegraph. Retrieved 30 January 2017.