Borj El Amri Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Borj El Amri Airport
مطار برج العامري
Maṭār Burj el-‘Āmrī
|IATA: N/A – ICAO: DTTI|
|Operator||Government of Tunisia|
|Serves||Borj El Amri|
|Elevation AMSL||108 ft / 33 m|
Borj El Amri Airport (ICAO: DTTI) is a small airport serving Borj El Amri, a city in the Manouba Governorate of Tunisia. The airport is located 23 kilometres (14 mi) southwest of Tunis and has a functional asphalt runway.
World War II
- 2d Bombardment Group, 31 Jul-2 Dec 1943, B-17 Flying Fortress
- 320th Bombardment Group, 29 Jun-28 Jul 1943, B-26 Marauder
- 68th Reconnaissance Group, Oct-Nov 1943, F-4/F-5 Lightning
- Airport information for DTTI at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for DTTI at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Maurer, Maurer. Air Force Combat Units of World War II. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Office of Air Force History, 1983. ISBN 0-89201-092-4.
|This article about an airport in Tunisia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|