Iglesias with Zaragoza in 2017
|Full name||Borja Iglesias Quintás|
|Date of birth||17 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Compostela, Spain|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2017–2018||→ Zaragoza (loan)||39||(22)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2019|
Born in Santiago de Compostela, Province of A Coruña, Galicia, Iglesias graduated from Villarreal CF's youth setup after stints at CD Roda and Valencia CF. He started his senior career in 2012, with the former's C-team in Tercera División.
Iglesias joined RC Celta de Vigo on 9 July 2013, signing a two-year deal with an option for a further three and being assigned to the reserves in Segunda División B. On 3 January 2015 he made his first-team – and La Liga – debut, coming on as a 78th-minute substitute for Santi Mina in a 0–1 away loss against Sevilla FC.
On 11 December 2016, after scoring a brace in a 2–3 away defeat to Caudal Deportivo, Iglesias became Celta B's all-time top scorer with 53 goals, surpassing Goran Marić. He topped the third level charts at 32, being essential as his team sealed a play-off berth.
On 6 July 2017, Iglesias was loaned to Segunda División club Real Zaragoza for one year. He scored his first goal for his new team on 27 August, netting the equaliser through a penalty kick in a 1–1 home draw against Granada CF; additionally, he scored braces against Córdoba CF, Sevilla Atlético, Real Valladolid and CA Osasuna, taking his tally up to 15 goals.
On 9 July 2018, Iglesias signed a four-year contract with RCD Espanyol with a release clause of € 28 million. He made his official debut for the club on 18 August, starting in a 1–1 home draw against former club Celta. In his next appearance, he helped the hosts defeat Valencia CF 2–0 after profiting from a Cristiano Piccini mistake midway through the second half.
|Celta B||2013–14||Segunda División B||35||12||0||0||0||0||35||12|
|2014–15||Segunda División B||36||17||0||0||0||0||36||17|
|2015–16||Segunda División B||36||12||0||0||0||0||36||12|
|2016–17||Segunda División B||39||34||0||0||0||0||39||34|
|Zaragoza (loan)||2017–18||Segunda División||39||22||2||1||2||0||43||23|
- "B. Iglesias". RCD Espanyol. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "El delantero gallego Borja Iglesias, nuevo refuerzo para el Celta B" [Galician forward Borja Iglesias, new addition to Celta B] (in Spanish). Celta Vigo. 9 July 2013. Archived from the original on 4 January 2015. Retrieved 4 January 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Campos, Tomás (3 January 2015). "Demasiado premio para el Sevilla" [Too much prize for Sevilla]. Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Borja Iglesias becomes reserve team top scorer of all times". Celta Vigo. 14 December 2016. Archived from the original on 16 January 2017. Retrieved 14 January 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Galicia, Samuel (18 May 2017). "Celta B: Pólvora y más pólvora para dinamitar la fase de ascenso" [Celta B: Gunpowder and more gunpowder for blowing up the promotion play-offs]. Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Acuerdo con el Celta para la cesión del delantero Borja Iglesias" [Agreement with Celta for the loan of forward Borja Iglesias] (in Spanish). Real Zaragoza. 6 July 2017. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "1–1. El Granada logra un punto en Zaragoza gracias a la actuación de Javi Varas" [1–1. Granada get one point in Zaragoza thanks to Javi Varas' performance] (in Spanish). Canal Sur. 27 August 2017. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Borja Iglesias ya suma 15 goles en liga" [Borja Iglesias already sums up 15 goals in the league]. Diario Aragonés (in Spanish). 18 March 2018. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Borja Iglesias, nou davanter de l'Espanyol" [Borja Iglesias, new forward of Espanyol] (in Catalan). RCD Espanyol. 9 July 2018. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Melero, Delfín (18 August 2018). "Tablas para ir calentando" [Draw to start warming]. Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Granero y Borja Iglesias borran al Valencia" [Granero and Borja Iglesias wipe Valencia out] (in Spanish). Cadena SER. 26 August 2018. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Navarro, Cristina (1 August 2019). "El Espanyol liquida al Stjarnan en la Europa League por la vía rápida" [Espanyol finish off Stjarnan in the Europa League through the fast lane]. Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- "Borja Iglesias llega al Betis tras el pago de su cláusula al Espanyol" [Borja Iglesias arrives at Betis after Espanyol release clause was met] (in Spanish). Cadena COPE. 14 August 2019. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- Calvo, Brian (10 July 2019). "La historia de Borja Iglesias: un 'panda' que ilusiona a los pericos" [The story of Borja Iglesias: a 'panda' that gets parakeets dreaming] (in Spanish). La Contra Deportiva. Retrieved 15 August 2019.
- "Borja Iglesias » Club matches". Worldfootball. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- Borja Iglesias at Soccerway. Retrieved 3 April 2018.