From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bork, bork, or Borke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bork may refer to:
- Bork (surname)
- Robert Bork, jurist
- Bork (comics), a fictional superhero in the DC Comics universe
- Bork (company), a European home appliance manufacturer
- Börk, Hanak, Turkish village
- Björk (born 1965), Icelandic singer-songwriter
- The Swedish Chef, a Muppet who appeared in The Muppet Show, was known for his exuberant interjection of "Börk, börk, börk!"
- Bork Lazer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.