From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up born again in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Born again is a Christian term for spiritual rebirth and salvation.
Born Again may also refer to:
- Born Again, a 1973 album by Pat Boone
- Born Again (Randy Newman album), 1979
- Born Again (Black Sabbath album), 1983
- "Born Again", a song by Ernie Rettino and the kids from the album (Psalty's Kids Praise 10 Salvation Celebration), 1990
- Born Again (Wumpscut album), 1998
- Born Again (The Notorious B.I.G. album), 1999
- Born Again (Warrant album), 2006
- Born Again (Newsboys album), 2010
- Born Again (Red Flag album)
- Born Again, an album by Mica Paris, 2009
- "Born Again" (Starsailor song), 2003
- "Born Again" (Third Day song), 2009
- "Born Again" (SHY & DRS song), 2014 by Scottish duo SHY & DRS featuring Christina Novelli
- "Born Again", a song by Badly Drawn Boy from Have You Fed the Fish?
- "Born Again", a song by Marilyn Manson from the album Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)
- "Born Again", a song by Supergrass from the album Supergrass
In film and television
- Born Again (film), a 1978 film
- "Born Again" (The X-Files), a 1994 episode of the TV series
- "Born Again" (Doctor Who), a mini-episode of the TV series that aired during Children in Need
- "Born Again", an episode of the History Channel historical drama Vikings.
- Born Again (comics), a story from the Daredevil comic book
- Born Again, a book by Charles Colson, a figure in the Watergate scandal
- "Born Again", a short story by K. D. Wentworth
- Born Again Movement
- Born Again Pagans, a 1994 album by Coil Vs. ELpH
- Born-again virgin
- Björn Again, an ABBA tribute band
- Bourne-again shell or bash, a Unix-like shell
- Rebirth (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Born Again.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.