|Comune di Borno|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Brescia (BS)|
|• Mayor||Veronica Magnolini|
|• Total||30 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||912 m (2,992 ft)|
|• Density||88/km2 (230/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Patron saint||St. Bartholomew|
|Saint day||24 June|
It is located on the so-called plateau of the Sun.
- Parish Church of San Martin and John the Baptist (18th century).
- Oratory of San Antonio, right of the parish. It houses a fresco by Callisto Piazza.
- Oratory of the Disciplini
- Church of Our Lady of Sorrows (17th century)
- Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, previously dedicated to Saints Vitus and Modestus (16th century)
- Church of San Fiorino (or Floriano) from the 9th century, with the nave from the 16th century.
- Church of San Fermo, remodeled in the 16th and 17th century.
The scütüm are, in Camunian dialect, nicknames, sometimes personal, elsewhere showing the characteristic features of a community. The one which characterize the people of Borno are Burnàs, Bigi, Làder, maia patate.
- Giovanni Battista Re, Roman Catholic cardinal
- Panazza, Gaetano; Araldo Bertolini (1984). Arte in Val Camonica - vol 1 (in Italian). Brescia: Industrie grafiche bresciane.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Borno.|