Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boro may refer to:
- Boro people, indigenous peoples of Amazonas, Brazil
- A variant spelling for the Bodo people of northeast India
- Charan Boro, Indian politician
- Isaac Adaka Boro, a celebrated Niger Delta nationalist and Nigerian civil war hero
- Sadun Boro (1928-2015), first Turkish global circumnavigator
- Boro, New South Wales, a locality in Australia
- Boro, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Boro, Togo is a village is the Kara region of Togo
- A local nickname for the English town Middlesbrough and its football team Middlesbrough F.C.
- Boro, Nigeria
- Boro (River Boro), a distributary of River Slaney
- Birsk, a town in Bashkortostan, Russia, known as Бөрө (Börö) in Bashkir
- Boro, Purulia, a village, with a police station, in Purulia district, West Bengal, India
- Boro (textile), a class of Japanese textiles that have been mended or patched together
- Boro (Formula One), a Dutch Formula One constructor
- "Boro", the nickname of Middlesbrough F.C., the football club based in Middlesbrough
- The BORO Method, a process for developing formal ontologies
- Boro rice, an ecotype of rice used for the spring dry-season crop
- Boro, short for borosilicate glass
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.