From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borodino refers to the 1812 Battle of Borodino.
Borodino may also refer to:
- Borodino Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the krai town of Borodino in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Borodino, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Borodino, Ukraine, an urban-type settlement in Ukraine
- Borodino, New York, a hamlet in the United States
- Borodino Islands, former name of Daitō Islands in Japan
- Borodino Island, Russian name of Smith Island, South Shetland Islands
- Borodino-class battleship, a class of Russian pre-dreadnought battleships
- Russian battleship Borodino, lead ship of the class
- Borodino-class battlecruiser, a class of Russian battlecruisers launched during World War I but never completed
- Borodino-class motorship, a class of Russian river passenger ships
- Battle at Borodino Field, a 1941 battle
- Borodino meteorite, a meteorite which fell near Borodino, Russia, in 1812
- Borodino (poem), a poem by Mikhail Lermontov
- 3544 Borodino, a main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borodino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.