Boronia railway station
Southbound view in April 2006
|Location||Genista Avenue, Boronia|
|Distance||33.38 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Structure type||Below ground|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||19 June 1920|
|Rebuilt||5 November 1998|
The station was rebuilt in 1985, and included new station buildings and passenger facilities, as well as an update to the bus terminal facilities. It was upgraded to a Premium station on 2 July 1996.
Platforms & services
Ventura Bus Lines operates six routes via Boronia station:
- 690: to Croydon station
- 691: to Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre
- 737: Croydon station – Monash University Clayton Campus
- 745B: to Bayswater station
- 753: Glen Waverley station – Bayswater station
- 755: Bayswater station – Westfield Knox
- Boronia Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. October 1984. p. 315.
- Met Lines Vol.1 No. 8 1985.
- "Upgrading Eltham to a Premium Station". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. October 1997. p. 310.
- Belgrave Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 690 Croydon - Boronia timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 691 Boronia - Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre. Public Transport Victoria
- Route 737 Croydon - Monash University timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 745B Bayswater - Boronia timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 753 Glen Waverley - Bayswater timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 755 Bayswater - Knox City timetable Public Transport Victoria