At the time of the 2011 Census, it was reported as being the ward with the highest proportion in Wales of people describing themselves as Christian (76.1%). The ward itself contains one church, namely Borras Park Evangelical Church, with two others, namely St. John's Church of Wales and Rhosnesni Methodist church, within a few hundred yards of the ward boundary.
There are two football teams based in Borras Park, Borras Park Albion F.C., founded 1980, who play in the Wrexham and District Youth League and the Welsh National League (Wrexham Area) and Borras Park Rangers, founded in 2002 who play in the Wrexham and District Youth League.
- (The schools are not actually in Borras Park, but serve the area)
- Office of National Statistics  Retrieved January 2011)
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- BBC Wales News  retrieved January 2016
- Church website  retrieved 2 January 2016
- Borras Park Albion website  (Retrieved January 2011)
- The Wrexham & District Youth Football League website "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-27. Retrieved 2011-01-16.(Retrieved January 2011)
- Borras Park Rangers website "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-02-07. Retrieved 2011-01-16. (Retrieved January 2011)
|This article about a location in Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|